\
Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tmr's NS day but up till now i'm still feeling nothing. Guess i'm someone that will not feel anything until it actually happens. I always believe seeing is believing. You could keep on harping bout the fact that the earth is round but not until i see it with my own eyes am i gonna believe it.

When i was young, i would always think that those actors and actresses or singers u see on the tv aren't real at all. I mean its not like i saw them before or anything so how could i believe that they were real just because they appeared inside a square box in my house.

From young, i've been seeing people going for their NS and i always knew that everyone had to serve NS. But i never ever expected it to be my turn even up till now.

Well anyway, there's no way i'm gonna not believe NS's a real thing tmr onwards. I'll be treating NS as a 2 years break for me to think about what i'm gonna be doing with my life and i hope i will have some answers when i'm done with it.


Wish me loads of luck!!!!!!

Writing this after Rocking Out at 9:15 PM


I <3 Led Zeppelin\

TRAVIS 20 YEARS OLD 07/03/1988

Check out my Friendster profile.


Wishlist\

-$100,000,000,000 -MINI COOPER


Rock Mates\

KAIWEN
WENGFAI
PEIYI JASON SEYMIN


Communication Breakdown\